DIGEST – Restaurant, café and bar profiles
- Local As Possible: Caveau
- Coastal Comforts: The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven
- The White House: Rookie Eatery
- A Specialty Shift: Opus Coffee Brewers
- Night Owls: The Throsby & The Black Cockatoo
- Coffee Culture: A sample of local community café vibes from around the area
- Foraging Fair Food: Fair Food Forager – A social enterprise app finding dining outlets that ethically source their ingredients.
- Triple Distilled: Axel Vodka – An award winning Indigenous student turned microdistiller, who launched her own Vodka brand.
- The Evolution of Sandys: Sandygoodwich & Eat at Sandys – Yon and Emma, renowned for their ethical and sustainable food, have developed multiple cult outlets over the last decade.
- Citrus Paradise: Heartwood Farm – Creating a sustainable, biodynamic environment for native ingredients to flourish.
- Candid Conversation: Stef Posthuma – An independent cookbook publisher turned radio and podcast host.
- Food is Free (if you want it): Food is Free Illawarra – A community group shares food amongst the area, fuelled by social media.
- No Excuse for Single Use: Green Caffeen – Two stay-at-home dads on a mission to save 1,000,000 disposable coffee cups from landfill by 2019.
- Community Connections: Green Connect – A social enterprise community farm providing work for refugees and disadvantaged youths.
- Carry with Conscience: Nomadik Carriers – A mumpreneur's alternative to plastic, creating beautiful glass coffee tumblers.
- Luxury Paddock to Plate: Schottlander – An elderly German couple who turned their acreage into a biodynamic Wagyu farm.
- Foragers: A profile of the team that revitalised multiple markets through the Illawarra.
- Foxground: Wander five minutes from Gerringong to rolling hills that overlook the sea.
DETAILS 104 pages, offset-printed and perfect bound, full colour on uncoated 100% recycled paper. Printed in Unanderra, NSW by South Coast Graphics. Carbon neutral.
SHIPPING & HANDLING Shipping is $5 flat rate across Australia. Ships every Monday via Australia Post. International orders are shipped with a flat rate of $10AUD.